Useful Information

Useful Forms to Download:

N12 – Notice to End Tenancy Because the Landlord, A Purchaser or Family Member Requires the Rental Unit

ITN For Non-Residents – Application for a Canada Revenue Agency Individual Tax Number (ITN) for Non-Residents

NR6 Form – Undertaking to File an Income Tax Return by a Non-Resident Receiving Rent From Real Property

Useful Links:

Landlord Tenancy Act

Landlord Tenant Board