Why Almega Capital?
Almega knows that investor relationships are just as important as the investments themselves, since one carries little weight without the other. To this end, the experienced Management Team at Almega prides itself in maintaining the highest level of ethical responsibility and loyalty.
Operations are executed with transparency, and management alignment is delivered in its purest form. In doing so, Almega provides opportunities for the individual investor to deploy their capital in once unattainable assets without having to compromise their sense of ownership, involvement, and most importantly, trust.
- Quarterly update reports
- Year-end audited financial statements by Grant Thornton
- Mandatory LPC approval required for major capital expenses, acquisitions/dispositions, and financing
- Senior Management are Limited Partners through their investment in the Limited Partnership
- Direct correlation between fund performance and Management compensation
- No management fee
- Limited Partners are given the right of first refusal on all real estate transactions taken on by Management